Labels

Friday, January 9, 2015

Review: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


Rating: 4.5/5

Recommend: Absolutely!!!


Review: I’d heard a lot about this one, both good and bad things, so when I decided to finally take it off the shelf I tried not to let the reviews influence my opinion. I admit it took me a bit to actually fully get into the swing of the story but once everything got started I found it difficult to pull myself away from the world created by Morgenstern in this book. I could so clearly picture everything in the circus and often found myself wishing it was a place I could actually visit. The writing style is perfect for a story of this nature and the story itself is completely magical, though difficult to explain without giving spoilers. It’s safe to say I fell in love with this book and highly recommend it to anyone who might be interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment