Labels

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon


Rating: 4/5

Recommend: If you've read The Bone Season then obviously I recommend this one

Review: I will admit it took me a bit to get my stride with this one but once I did I found this hard to put down. I think I just needed to get used to the world and the characters again but of course it wasn't hard to fall back into this world. I loved learning more about the way the syndicate works and seeing all of these people we only heard about in passing become important characters. I can't wait to see this world expand more and these characters continue to grow and the story of Paige Mahoney progresses. I do wish we'd seen a little more of the other seals and of course Ivy that's just because I like seeing exactly how every little thing ties together. That being said, I really did enjoy this book and can't wait to read the next installment in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment