Labels

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello!

So I've been gone for awhile and it's because I seem to have fallen into a bit of a reading slump. I hate when this happens but I'm really trying to get myself out of it. I'm in the process of reading both Horns by Joe Hill and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and hope to get them finished so I can continue through my TBR pile. If you're interested I have a secondary blog where I post more personal stuff and talk about other things I enjoy like nail stuff, movies, and I'll try to get some reaction posts as I read books I review but I will still be posting reviews here. That's pretty much it from me I just felt weird being so silent here again after promising myself I'd be better about reading and reviewing for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment