Labels

Monday, April 27, 2015

Review: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


Rating: 4.5/5 

Recommend: Yes!! 

Review: So this was one of those that I just had to read because I saw so many people talking about it and I don't regret it. I wasn't so sure about it at first because it took a bit for me to get into it but I'm going to just blame that on the reading slump I seem to be in. I did really enjoy the Glendower quest and the psychic elements to the story as it's something I personally haven't encountered a lot in books and it was really interesting to me to see the story and journey play out. I know that it's not over as this is only the first book in a series but it got me hooked and I'll definitely be continuing the journey with these characters and their story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment